A pretty cool application. I’m not much of a Twitter user yet, but this one seems to have new things to make it better. It was made for the Nokia N95 but also works with Java enabled smartphones, which means you can use it on your BlackBerry.
Check out its features:
- post messages via your mobile network (WiFi, UMTS, GPRS), or using text messages (SMS).
- auto refresh: twibble can retrieve tweets automatically after a given time period.
- optimized to generate as little data traffic as possible. Only new tweets are fetched to reduce data traffic.
- integrated timeline: Tweets and direct messages are displayed in a single list sorted by date. There is no need to retrieve tweets and direct messages separatly, or to switch between various lists.
- open web links contained in a tweet (via phone browser).
- re-tweet (forward) of tweets.With a few clicks you can re-send a tweet you received without re-typing.
- quick @replies
- you can add friends
- mark tweets as favourites: Useful on the road when you want to mark a tweet for later reading.
- cancel network requests (twibble is multi threaded)
Get Twibble on your BlackBerry by going to http://m.twibble.de/ from your BlackBerry Browser.
For more info visit Twibble.de.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...