What is Didiom?
Didiom is an award-winning mobile media service provider and application that is the first to integrate a mobile music placeshifting service and a pay-per-download, full-track service which offers over 1.5 million DRM-free MP3 songs.
- Placeshifting technology – Didiom lets you stream your entire digital music library – including your iTunes® library and WMA tracks – from your home computer to your mobile phone, wherever you are. No more tedious synching or out of memory errors, no searching for a wi-fi network. Access your entire music collection, wherever you go*.
- Free to download – The Didiom application is available for over 200 different handsets (including Blackberry® and Windows Mobile® phones), is cross-carrier, and – starting today – is FREE to download from www.didiom.com.
- Huge music catalog – there are over 1.5 million DRM-free tracks available to buy in the Didiom Marketplace, including the catalog of CD Baby, the world’s largest online retailer of independent music. Music can be purchased solely for your phone, your PC, or both. Our fixed prices start from 89¢ for a single track, $9.99 for an album. But you can also…
- Name your own price – our “adaptive bargaining” technology lets you bid for music at the price you want to pay. A constantly changing, behind-the-scenes alogorhythm dynamically accepts or rejects the bid, and immediately lets you know if you secured your music track.
- Try before you buy – Free 30 second samples of all tracks are can be streamed wirelessly. What’s more, you can share your favorites with friends (via email), and with other mobile Didiom users (mobile-to-mobile).
- DRM-Free – did we say that before? All tracks available via the Didiom marketplace are DRM-free.
- Innovative and easy-to-use – both Didiom’s handheld application and web site have won awards from organizations such as The One Show and the Horizon Interactive Awards.
Founded in 2005, Didiom® is an award-winning, mobile media service provider offering the worldís first handset application to combine mobile music placeshifting and over-the-air music download service. With over 1 million DRM-free tracks under management, and over a dozen content partners worldwide, Didiom allows music fans to discover, share, buy, and download music on hundreds of mobile phones. The companyís software-based placeshifting service allows users to access their computer-based music library remotely, and stream music over high-speed wireless data networks directly to their phone. The One Show, the advertising industryís most prestigious international awards competition, recently named Didiom the best in the branded mobile application category. Didiomís original handset application was recognized by the Mobile Entertainment Forum, the most influential association of the world’s mobile entertainment industry, as one of the worldís top five handset applications of 2007. Didiom also received a Gold Award at the 2008 Annual Horizon Interactive Awards Competition. To learn more about Didiom, visit www.didiom.com.
About CD Baby
CD Baby provides online sales and distribution for independent artists and labels. Established in 1998, CD Baby is the largest seller of independent music on the Web and provides physical, digital, and mobile distribution. CD Baby has sold over four million CDs to customers worldwide and has paid over $85 million directly to the musicians. For more information, visit www.cdbaby.com and www.cdbaby.net.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...