Just got an email from Joe letting me know that he has updated his VyMail application from version 0.8.2.17 to 0.8.2.18. In his email he stressed that you should update to 0.8.2.18 immediately and that you should not be running version 0.8.2.17 anymore.
- Fixed: Excessive network problem
- Fixed: No application instance error
- Added: Support for trackwheel devices (87xx)
- Added: Delete/Backspace shortcut key will delete the current message
- Added: u shortcut key will mark a message read
Previous changes and fixes:
- Changed: Removed the “1″ prepending phone numbers when the phone number field is automatically populated on the options screen.
- Fixed: Some logic that determined whether a sign-in failed.
- Fixed: Sync interval changes may not have been realized until reboot
- Added: Some diagnostic info to the About page
- Added: Ability to specify the connection type.
- Added: Volume keys change the volume when playing a message
- Added: Shortcut keys similar to email list:* space – page down
* shift + space – page up
* t – move to the top of the message list
* b – move to the bottom of the message list
- http://www.joekrill.com/vymail/ota/ [OTA]
- http://www.joekrill.com/vymail/0.8.2.18/vymail-0.8.2.18.zip [Desktop]
More info: http://www.joekrill.com/vymail/
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...