Skydeck let me know that their service is now out of beta and available for BlackBerry smartphones.
Some Skydeck highlights include:
- Skydeck moves all the functionality of your Blackberry device onto the web, and lets you track, archive and search VoIP and wireless calls, voicemail and text messages online.
- Skydeck keeps a complete record of your activity by capturing every incoming and outgoing call and lets you search them and attach call notes. It also captures full text of text messages and incoming voice mails.
- Skydeck organizes the address book on your Blackberry device based on who you interact with most, putting the people you talk and message with the most right at the top.
- If you lose your phone, or are traveling and want to avoid costly roaming charges, you can use your smart phone from Skydeck on the web.
- Skydeck lets you initiate VoIP calls and text messages that look like they are coming from your cell phone.
Some of the new features include:
- All of your calls – including missed calls and voicemails, which never showed up in the original version of Skydeck.
- All of your text messages – including the content of your text messages.
- All of your voicemails – including the audio of your voicemails, plus a transcribed version that gets sent to you by text and by email, all stored on Skydeck.com.
- All of your contacts – sync your cell phone directly to Skydeck.
- In real time – not one day late.
- Search – including the content of your texts and the content of your voicemails.
- Reply – take advantage of your broadband connection, your headset, and your keyboard to place calls and send texts from Skydeck that appear to be coming from your cell phone.
Price: Starting at $9.95 per month
Be sure to leave some comments if you decide to try this service out!
Check it out: http://skydeck.com/
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...