Joe let me know that he has updated his VyMail application to version 0.8.3.5.
Check out the changes:
- Added: Multi-selection in the voice mail list view
- Added: Home screen icon changes on new messages
- Added: Alerts on new messages (manage them under your standard ringer profiles)
- Added: Headset and bluetooth support
- Added: Ability to change audio output directly from the message detail screen
- Added: Player progress bar
- Added: Key shortcuts to message detail screen:
- space – play/pause
- shift+space – restart playback
- f – flag/unfloag
- r – mark read
- delete – delete the messge
- c – call the number that left the message
- Changed: The color and padding values of the second line in the list display (hopefully this improves readability with pearls, et al)
- Fixed: PIN field only allows numeric input now
- Fixed: Changing connection type did not take affect until device reset
- Fixed: Ribbon icon only displays if VyMail is currently active, and will now activate the application.
- The Verizon Storm 9530 OS version 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 currently have a major flaw that doesn’t allow the phone to play through the speakerphone. If you are running this OS you’ll want to make sure that the default audio output is through the handset (Options->Play audio through, select ‘Handset’).
- There is no way to mark a message as “unread”. This is a limitation of YouMail itself.
Awesome! VyMail is a must have application for every BlackBerry YouMail user.
- Download OTA: http://www.joekrill.com/vymail/ota/
- Download ZIP: http://www.joekrill.com/vymail/0.8.3.4/vymail-0.8.3.5.zip
- Info: http://www.joekrill.com/vymail/
- How to: Install Applications via Desktop Manager
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...