With LiveStream you can:
- Watch realtime video feed from your cameras from any location where mobile internet access is available
- Grant particular camera access with desired level to other LiveStream user(s)
- Bundle multiple webcams from different locations under single account
- Capture video to a file on your PC and access an archive remotely
- Use intelligent motion detection engine to receive notifications via variety of channels and capture video to a file automatically
- Embed LiveStream player with live video feed in your website
The basic, free service provided by LiveStream allows 1 active camera and 1 spectator per camera. You can upgrade your account with more active cameras and allowed spectators for a low fee.
This might seem like a limit to some, but for others it would come in handy. For example, if you’re a college student with a desktop or laptop (with webcam) in your dorm, you can install this and check on your room from time to time to make sure nothing was stolen. Or, if you are a mother with a baby, you can install this and use it as a video baby monitor. Pretty cool!
Supported BlackBerry devices:
- 7100i, 7130, 7130e, 7250, 7290, 7520, 8100, 8130, 8300, 8310, 8320, 8330, 8700, 8703e, 8707, 8800, 8820, 8830
Make sure you sign up before downloading anything so you have the proper login info to access the mobile and desktop clients.
- Download OTA: http://live-stream.net/download/bb/livestream.jar
- Download desktop client: https://live-stream.net/download?content=broadcaster
- Info: https://live-stream.net/index.html
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...