I’m not sure how many people will shell out $599 (plus $7.99 monthly fee), but maybe some of you have a serious need for a gadget like iLane.
From the description:
Hear and Manage Email and SMS Messages
- Hear verbal notification of incoming messages as they’re received
- Listen as your messages are read aloud to you
- Compose new messages by speaking
- Manage your inbox with simple voice commands like “Delete”, “Call Back” and “Reply”
Make and Receive Phone Calls
- Transfer between email and phone functionality with a simple voice command
- Make phone calls by simply saying a person’s name or phone number out loud
- Answer incoming phone calls with a simple voice command
Access Your Calendar
- Listen as your calendar events are read aloud to you, on command
On-Demand News and Weather
- Catch up on the latest headlines, sports, business and entertainment news from Associated Press, and weather forecasts from The Weather Network
Rely on Secure Data Exchange
- Secure data exchange with your smartphone keeps private information localized in your vehicle, with no need for an external server connection
Use iLane in Any Vehicle
- Compact, portable design lets you take iLane along if you switch vehicles
Plus, enjoy these great additional features…
- outstanding customer support
- regular upgrades to new and enhanced iLane functionality
Price: $599 with a $7.99 monthly fee
Even though it’s a very cool gadget and probably worth the money with all the technology put into it, I think I’ll stick to quick-glancing and touch-typing.
- Check it out: iLane.com
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...