From the description:
Memory Eye is an extremely light weight and compact memory monitoring utility for your Blackberry Smartphone. Memory Eye allows you to set a memory threshold and when your devices memory drops below your set point, your phone alerts you. You get an informative pop-up and have the option to be alerted with vibration and a blinking LED in 6 colors! Then if your memory keeps dropping, you keep getting alerts. Memory Eye has a tiny 10kb footprint to ensure your not wasting memory while monitoring memory. Unlike other apps that have huge front ends, graphics, etc that waste memory, Memory Eye was optimized and fully tested to have no impact on device memory at all! Plus there is no icon taking up wasted space, Memory Eye is configured through the standard BB options menu.
Memory Eye is not only great for those who are constantly worried and checking their available memory, but also those who want to make sure their old calendar events, call logs, and e-mails don’t get deleted because their memory dropped too low when they weren’t watching. The BB OS has a feature to delete these items automatically without warning when your memory drops too low. Even with the newest hybrids, memory can drop if you accidentally leave a 3rd party app open too long, and now with Memory Eye you can set it and forget it. Many beta testers felt this should have been part of the original BB OS!
Memory Eye comes with a 2 day free trial to evaluate the application before buying, because I am confident you will wonder how you lived without it and why it wasn’t included int the OS! And of course, all the great future improvements and versions planned are included for free for all customers!
- The ability to set custom memory alerting threshold from 1MB to 50MB!
- Ability to set 6 different LED colors for alerting. (Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Yellow, White and Disabled)
- Ability to enable vibrate alert.
- If your memory continues to drop you will be alerted, or you can reset to the original threshold you entered when you have corrected your memory condition.
- Extremely tiny 10kb app size ensures no wasted memory or battery life.
- Fully beta tested by my top notch beta testing team.
- During installation set app as trusted if asked and reboot device after installation.
- After installing, go into the BB options and look for “Memory Eye”.
- Set the threshold to the memory MB level you want to be alerted at.
- Set the LED color you want to be alerted by or select “Disabled”
- Enable or Disable vibration mode.
- After registering enter the reg code you receive in the options menu and select “Register”
- For Storm Specific Version OS 4.7 and up (Storm Version)For Memory Eye (OS 4.3+ Non-Touchscreen Version)
- OS 4.3 and up (Non touch screen version) Including but not limited to:
- Curve, Pearl, Pearl Flip, 8900, 8800, Bold, etc.
Price: $2.99 – Trial available
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...