From the changelog:
TwitterBerry 0.9 Beta 6 [April 24, 2009]
New features in Beta 6:
- Support for Twitgoo! Set your media provider to “Twitgoo” in the Configure screen
Bug fixes in Beta 6:
- Font size configuration only affects the timelines, and not the whole application
- More work on improving robustness of picture uploads
- TwitterBerry removed from the BlackBerry “Options” screen
- Properly identify the OS version when installing from the ALX zip package.
TwitterBerry 0.9 Beta 5 [April 15, 2009]
New Features in Beta 5:
- Support for yfrog! yfrog is the default media provider for TwitterBerry.
- Set font size for TwitterBerry in the “Configure” screen.
- MUCH improved list loading times and caching.
- Media URLs are sent at the end of your tweet if it begins with “@” or “D ” (direct message)
- Following and Leaving users is fixed.
- Relative timestamps on tweets are updated when the timeline is shown.
Be sure to leave some comments on your experience with the new beta!