I first posted about the BBSAK desktop application back in early June, at which time it was pretty basic like JL_Cmdr. This update brings some great new features that I’m sure many of you will appreciate!
New to v1.3:
- New way to detect device implemented MUCH MORE efficient and accurate
- Radio is now temporarily disabled while backing up devices (turns back on when backup completed)
- Backup now creates .alx file (allows you to install from loader.exe/desktop manager) and wont give you trouble when using desktop manager
- Restore 3rd Party apps removed – with alx install in 1 step with loader.exe
- Ability to Read all Apps on the Blackberry (3rd party and stock)
- Ability to Save individual COD files (C:\Program Files\BBSAK\CODs\(App name)\cod file)
- Ability to Remove individual COD files (THEY WILL BE LOST FOR GOOD!)
- Ability to Load individual COD files (some require phone restarting others do not depends if app is running in background)
- Donate button! please donate if you appreciate our hard work!
- Wipe Blackberry leaving a 507 error
- Reset Blackberry to factory state removing any IT Policy
- Take Screenshots of your Blackberry (Screenshots stored in My Pictures\BBScreenies now)
- Auto-Detects if phone is plugged in first.
- Displays PIN so you know your connected.
- Will not let you do any actions until phone detected.
- Load OS will auto delete Vendor.xml and start Loader.exe. (BBDM is needed for this)
- Backup 3rd Party Apps*
- Restore 3rd Party Apps**
- *Save to Program Files\BBSAK\Backup (only 1 backup at a time) Will prompt to make rename if backup already exits (click ok to see folder for name change)
- **Restore within Loader.exe
This is a desktop computer application, not an on-device BlackBerry application. You can find more info and download links at the BBSAK RIMGeeks page.
Let me know what you think about BBSAK in the comments!