I first posted about the BBSAK desktop application back in early June, at which time it was pretty basic like JL_Cmdr. This update brings some great new features that I’m sure many of you will appreciate!
New to v1.3:
- New way to detect device implemented MUCH MORE efficient and accurate
- Radio is now temporarily disabled while backing up devices (turns back on when backup completed)
- Backup now creates .alx file (allows you to install from loader.exe/desktop manager) and wont give you trouble when using desktop manager
- Restore 3rd Party apps removed – with alx install in 1 step with loader.exe
- Ability to Read all Apps on the Blackberry (3rd party and stock)
- Ability to Save individual COD files (C:\Program Files\BBSAK\CODs\(App name)\cod file)
- Ability to Remove individual COD files (THEY WILL BE LOST FOR GOOD!)
- Ability to Load individual COD files (some require phone restarting others do not depends if app is running in background)
- Donate button! please donate if you appreciate our hard work!
- Wipe Blackberry leaving a 507 error
- Reset Blackberry to factory state removing any IT Policy
- Take Screenshots of your Blackberry (Screenshots stored in My Pictures\BBScreenies now)
- Auto-Detects if phone is plugged in first.
- Displays PIN so you know your connected.
- Will not let you do any actions until phone detected.
- Load OS will auto delete Vendor.xml and start Loader.exe. (BBDM is needed for this)
- Backup 3rd Party Apps*
- Restore 3rd Party Apps**
- *Save to Program Files\BBSAK\Backup (only 1 backup at a time) Will prompt to make rename if backup already exits (click ok to see folder for name change)
- **Restore within Loader.exe
This is a desktop computer application, not an on-device BlackBerry application. You can find more info and download links at the BBSAK RIMGeeks page.
Let me know what you think about BBSAK in the comments!
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...