David let me know that he has recently launched a new BlackBerry community site called BerrySocial.
Here’s what this site is about:
BerrySocial is a, you guessed it, social networking site aimed at BlackBerry users near and far. We hope to bring together regular users, business users, providers, developers, technicians and anyone else in the BlackBerry loop closer together for a richer, fuller BlackBerry experience.
BerrySocial has some neat features. Here are a few:
- Create groups for anything (Join the BlackBerry Rocks! group)
- Twitter and Facebook integration
- You can update your status for both
- Chat with other BerrySocial users with a chat bar located at the bottom of the screen
- Add widgets like Activity, File widget, Friends, Gamer Card, Google Maps and more
For more info or to sign up head to berrysocial.com.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...