TGIF and another Friday deal of the day!
Today’s deal of the day is for AddOnis, a feature-packed (and I mean packed) all-in-one BlackBerry utility. This app extends your system’s functionality by adding some great options like vibrate during incoming call, permit or block certain numbers from calling you, upon hang up it will prompt you to add the number to your Address Book, SMS signature, enter contact info into a message and a lot more!
AddOnis will work with all BlackBerry devices running OS 4.5 and higher and is available in the store for $5.97 (40% off) until midnight CST tonight, after that it goes back up to $9.95. You can also easily find this deal in the BBRocks! on-device Mobile App Store. I’ve included the full feature list after the jump.
- Vibrate on call connect/disconnect, the vibration duration is configurable.
- Vibrate when ringing on incoming calls (in profiles, phone needs to be set to Ring ).
- Choice of vibration type,user can choose Pulse or Constant.
- After hang-up, the user is prompted to add new number to Addressbook or to update existing contact.
- Log incoming calls and outgoing calls to the Calendar, user can select different calendars and choose to log these events as private.
- In-Call notification at user defined periods during calls, the notification type can be set to Vibrate, and the vibration duration or tone volume are both configurable.
- Call Firewall with two working rules, Block Blacklist and Permit Whitelist.
- Call Firewall has two action modes, Hang-up and pickup and Hang-up . Each number added to Call Firewall can have its own action mode, or use the system default.
- Call Firewall can be configured to work in Fuzzy-Match mode (Prefix Blocking Mode).
- Call Firewall can block Private and Unknown Numbers.
- Blocked Call Log shows complete list of rejected calls.
- Call Firewall can be configures to block outgoing calls to numbers in the Blacklist.
- Support for Autolock or Autostandby modes.
- Autolock / Autostandby feature allows user configure the idle timeout before Device Locks or enters Autostandby.
- Configurable options to disable Autolock /Autostandby when connected to USB or on a call.
- Autolock /Autostandby can be automatically disabled by a user defined program list so that when a specific program is running in the foreground the feature is disabled.
- Configurable to Autolock / Autostandby device only when device homescreen is displayed.
- SMS Signature, allows adding SMS signature automatically when sending SMS (only supported in BerryAddon for OS4.6).
- Insert Emoticons into SMS/MMS/Email/PIN Message, these Emoticons can be easily customized.
- Send call log to Addressbook to create new contact or update existing contact.
- Allow user to choose Addressbook field to insert number into when adding new number or updating existing contact from number in Call Log (Home, Work, etc.)
- Send Call Log to Calendar to create event.
- Send Call Log to Tasks to create task.
- Send Call Log to Memopad to create memo
- Send Call Log to number lookup engine to reverse search number information.
- Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Addressbook to create new contact or update existing contact.
- Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Calendar to create event.
- Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Tasks to create a new task.
- Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Memopad to create a new memo.
- Send event to Tasks to create task.
- Send task to Calendar to create event.
- Open UTF8 format text documents in Memopad, and send memo to Calendar/Task/SMS/Email.
- Send Contact to Call Firewall Blacklist/Whitelist.
- Insert contact information into SMS/MMS/Email/PIN Message.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...