These software versions contain a fix for the BlackBerry Browser bug I mentioned a few weeks ago. For more info about this bug click here.
Software For BlackBerry® Curve (TM) 8330, 8330m smartphone
BlackBerry Handheld Software v184.108.40.2065 (Multilanguage)
Package Version: 220.127.116.115
- Applications: 18.104.22.168
- Software Platform: 22.214.171.124
- File name: 8330AMEA_PBr4.5.0_rel295_PL126.96.36.199_A188.8.131.52_Sprint_L.P.exe
- File size: 83.17MB
- File name: 8330mAMEA_PBr4.5.0_rel295_PL184.108.40.206_A220.127.116.11_Sprint_L.P.exe
- File size: 83.19MB
Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.
- Download: OS 18.104.22.168 for the Curve 8330 or 8330m from Sprint
- How To:
Please report any feedback/findings in the comments. View the changelog after the jump.
REMEMBER: It is recommended that you make a backup before attempting to upgrade your BlackBerry just in case something goes wrong during the upgrade process. *
- If the customer received a new email or SMS text message, the Home screen might not have displayed an indication of a new message received.
- Wireless Network:
- In some cases, the signal strength indicator (RSSI) might have fluctuated randomly and the customer’s device might have appeared to have a strong connection to the wireless network, followed by a weaker connection.
- Previously, if the customer’s SMS delivery option was set to immediate, their device might not have sent the SMS message immediately as expected
- If the customer’s were sent multiple MMS messages, they might not have received all of the MMS messages.
- Phone and Voice Dialing:
- If the customer received a phone call there might have been a delay in audio routing between the time they answered the call to when the recipient heard their voice.
Changelog via InsideSprintNow
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...