FileScout, a file management application for BlackBerry, has been updated to version 184.108.40.206 with a bunch of new features as well as some bug fixes.
- Display of thumbnails in search result (if thumbnail display is enabled and images are in the ‘FileScout Image Cache’)
- Thumbnail-Options: New Button to generate all all thumbnails for all images on your device (incl. the SDCard) – this operation can take a while till it’s completed – please be patient!
- When resizing images to device resolution size you can now select to keep the aspect ratio of the original image. If this option is selected, then FileScout will cut (left & right or top & bottom) of the image so that it will fit to your device screen resolution.
- UserDefined resolution (image resizing) can be now be max 9999 pixel [but it's recommended not use more then 1200px]
- Support for DesktopManager Backup & Restore (FileScout settings)
- A ” in the Screen Title indicating that the background threads (required for Search and other extended features) are still running (after FileScout is started) – once the threads are completed the ” will disappear.
- Integration in the RIMs FileExplorer Application: a ‘Explore with FileScout’ MenuItem is added
- Search files in the current Directory only function fixed to be usable multiple times
- Potential OutOfMemeory Error during start of FileScout (when the thumbnail store is getting too large)
- Accessing OS5 System Folder for Bold, Bold2, Storm and Storm2
To download FileScout OTA click here or visit the emacberry.com page for more info and a desktop download. This software is available as donationware and without limitations so if you find it useful consider sending a donation to the developer, Matthias.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...