BlackBerry Desktop Manager version 22.214.171.124 is now available for download either through the RIM download page or through your currently installed Desktop Manager’s “check for updates” option. Here’s what’s new in this version:
- Support for new fields on the address book for your device
- Enhancements to the synchronization process for organizer data
- IP modem User interface for using your device as an IP modem
- Application loader Back up and restore secure services on your device while loading software
- User interface Moved link to check for BlackBerry® Desktop Manager updates to the Help menu
- Operating system Support for Windows® 7 is included
- Language Support for Greek and Hebrew
- Devices Support for the BlackBerry® Bold™ 9700 Smartphone, BlackBerry® Storm2™ 9520 Smartphone and the BlackBerry® Storm2™ 9550 Smartphone
To download the new version visit the RIM desktop software downloads page or “Check for updates” under the “Help” tab.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...