QuickLaunch for BlackBerry has been updated with some very handy features to make your shortcuts even shorter. New in version 2.16:
- Multi-click Launching
- You can now configure QuickLaunch to launch an app / function with a double, triple or quadruple click of a convenience key.
- In QL Options set the convenience key option to ‘Multi-click’.
- If you have QuickLaunch to run from a convenience key a multi-click of your convenience key will launch your configured app/function. If QL is not set to run from a convenience key you can still start quicklaunch from Icon or a hotspot from a QuickLaunch supported theme and then double, triple or quadruple click the convenience key and your configured setting will launch.
- Backlight Brightness
- You can now set a shortcut to set the desired brightness of the backlight.
- A handy feature allowing you quickly dim or brighten the screen.
I can honestly say if I did’t have QuickLaunch on my BlackBerry it would take me quite a bit longer to get to my apps and launch them, especially considering the amount of apps I have . I’d recommend this application to anyone who is looking to better their BlackBerry experience in terms of navigation speed, among other benefits.
QuickLaunch is available in the store for $2.49 until tomorrow, after that it goes up to $4.99. Check it out and let me know if you found it as great an app as I do!
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...