Last month I mentioned that Amazon announced their Kindle BlackBerry app with a release sign up page. Today that page was updated to show that the Kindle app is now available for download by BlackBerry users in the United States.
Read Kindle Books on Your BlackBerry
- Get the best reading experience available on your BlackBerry. No Kindle required
- Access your Kindle books even if you don’t have your Kindle with you
- Automatically synchronizes your last page read and annotations between devices with Whispersync
- Create bookmarks and view the annotations you created on your Kindle, computer, or other Kindle-compatible mobile device
Shop for Books in the Kindle Store
- Search and browse more than 400,000 books, including 101 of 112 New York Times® Best Sellers.
- Find New York Times Best Sellers and new releases for $9.99, unless marked otherwise
- Get free book samples – read the first chapter for free before you decide to buy
- Books you purchase can also be read on a Kindle, computer, or other Kindle-compatible mobile device
- Kindle newspapers, magazines, and blogs are not currently available for Kindle for BlackBerry
- Kindle for BlackBerry is available to U.S. customers only
The Kindle app is available for the BlackBerry Curve 8520 & 8900, Bold 9000, Tour 9630 and Storm 9530 & 9550. For more info or to download the app visit amazon.com/kindlebb from either your BlackBerry or desktop browser.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...