Darren from MCPFX let me know that he has updated his BlackBerry Master Control Program (MCP) desktop software to version 0.9.3.0 Beta 5. Here are some of the changes in this release:
- Desktop Manager is now automatically closed when MCP starts OS installation process
- MCP’s “Application Loader” icon now has the ability to continue a failed OS installation
- MCP OS Management is now compatibile with either Shrink-A-OS or CrackMem
- MCP Touch, Gestures and Touch Keyboard! Hmm… iMCP?
- Added Shrink-A-OS download and website to the MCP Downloads page
- MCP Home page showed “Copyright 2009″, changed to 2010.
Some of MCP’s core features include being able to upgrade or downgrade your OS, load, save or erase modules, take screenshots, perform Java Loader commands, reset to factory defaults and more. Download MCP:
- BlackBerry Master Control Program 0.9.3.0 Beta 5
- BlackBerry Master Control Program 0.9.3.0 Beta 5 (Portable)
- BlackBerry Master Control Program 0.9.3.0 Beta 5 (Stand Alone)
For full details about this release and other info visit MCPFX.com.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...