It’s been a while since I mentioned any BlackBerry accessories here on BBRocks! so I figured I’d mention this one since I’ve been playing with it long enough. The Jawbone ICON Hero is one of the best Bluetooth headsets I’ve used considering its price, which isn’t all that bad. Here are it’s features:
- Jawbone Talks to You
- Custom ICON audio tones whisper important information like remaining battery life and caller ID into your ear.
- MyTALK Brings ICON to Life
- Introducing our most significant innovation since NoiseAssassin®. You can now dynamically update and personalize each individual Jawbone ICON with an array of convenient apps.
- Connect to Multiple Phones
- Simultaneous Multipoint means that your Jawbone ICON can manage two calls from two different phones at the same time. For example, you can be on a call with your personal phone and then answer a call on your work phone and seamlessly switch between each call. Jawbone ICON handles the experience with the simplicity of traditional call-waiting.
- Innovative Wind Reduction Technology
- Be free to keep your conversation going while walking down a gusty street because our team of scientists developed a unique Digital Sensor Signal Fusion system to reduce wind noise. ICON uses an algorithm that digitally fuses together the best audio from its two electret microphones and its patented Voice Activity Sensor to create a single, natural sounding speech signal.
If you’re looking for a worthwhile Bluetooth headset I definitely recommend the Jawbone ICON. I was able to blast heavy metal in my car and the person on the other end had no problem understanding me. The wind reduction works great too.
Right now only the Hero version is available in the store for $99.95. If you don’t really find the ICON appealing you can check out the rest of the Jawbone headsets available in the store.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...