@Moestepp let me know that Xobni for BlackBerry was updated to version 1.0.63 with a bunch of new features and bug fixes. Xobni is a “smart” address book that adds some great features like automatically creating profiles, contacts ranked by importance and access to Xobni contacts while composing a message. Changes for Xobni version 1.0.63:
- What’s new?
- Multiple email account support: Xobni will now index multiple email accounts on the device.
- Enterprise activation – this is for Xobni for Enterprise <http://www.xobni.com/enterprise> customers.
- Ability to manually create a new Xobni contact
- Ability to mark a contact as a list – this will demote it’s rank because it’s not a contact
- Hidden contacts and List contacts are now synced with Xobni One
- Ability to edit titles and company names for Xobni contacts
- Automatically fetching images for search results.
- Downloading the app is now supported on Opera Mini,
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue causing the device to reboot
- Fixed an issue causing merged contacts phone numbers to be lost
- Fixed several issues as a result of case sensitive email addresses
- Known issues:
- Email domains with a hyphen in them won’t be able to activate via the Enterprise activation flow
Xobni is premium application available for $9.99 (one-time) up to a $39.90/year subscription depending on the features you need. For more info or to purchase Xobni for BlackBerry visit xobni.com/mobile.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...