Earlier today I noticed that RIM posted and updated a page in their support forums for the eBay BlackBerry app. At the time it was unclear whether or not that meant it was out of beta but the Inside BlackBerry blogs just posted that it is indeed officially released. Version 18.104.22.168 is immediately available for download and includes the following features:
- Push capabilities on your BlackBerry® smartphone– know when there’s a change in an item’s status
- Works with other BlackBerry® applications – receive reminders in your calendar and status updates in your message list
- A high-quality eBay® experience on your BlackBerry® smartphone
- Review your sale items, view items that have sold, and relist items
- Search, bid, buy and watch – do it all from just about anywhere
- My eBay activity summary – keep a close eye on all your activities
- PayPal® compatible – pay for your item right from your BlackBerry smartphone
- Free, easy access – download on the BlackBerry App World™ storefront
New features in the latest version:
- View all scheduled items for sale, active items, and all sold and unsold items
- Ability to relist items for sale when current auction ends with no sale
- As a buyer, ask the seller a question from within the listing
- As a seller, reply to the buyer’s question
The eBay app is available as a free download for users in North America, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom. For more info or to download go to blackberry.com/ebay or for a direct download without the app world go to blackberry.com/ebaydownload from your BlackBerry Browser.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...