I’m still playing with and learning about the BlackBerry Torch 9800 with BlackBerry 6 but it looks like RIM is already posting up some guides of their own for the new OS. This YouTube video uploading “Quick Guide” comes to us courtesy of the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center. If you already have a Torch or just got one and are a big fan of YouTube, you should probably read through this guide. It’s very short which tells us YouTube integration in BlackBerry 6 is a lot better than in earlier OS versions.
- Open YouTube on the BlackBerry smartphone.
- Select Upload Video.
- Select the video to be uploaded.
- If required, sign into a YouTube account.
- Enter video information, including the title, description, tags, and category.
- Click Publish.
- The upload progress is displayed in a dialog box.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...