Seesmic today updated their BlackBerry Twitter application to version 1.4 with a few new features, improvements and bug fixes. Here are the changes in v1.4:
- New UI and improvements to Menus
- Sound profile notifications available in the BlackBerry “Sounds” app for Tweets, Replies and DMs
- Support of Ping.fm groups
- Notifications for new tweets, new replies and new direct messages
- Improved User Interface
- Picture thumbnails now displayed in the “Pictures” folder of the file explorer
- Font size based on the BlackBerry’s system font size
- Use of XAuth with Twitter for more security
The Seesmic app for BlackBerry is available free for devices running OS 4.5 or higher but it doesn’t look like it’s ready for OS 6 yet. For more info or to download the updated version go to seesmic.com from either your BlackBerry or desktop browser. You can also find Seesmic in the BlackBerry App World.
via Seesmic Blog
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...