We found out the BlackBerry Curve 3G would be hitting Verizon sometime in October and it looks like that rumor will hold true. RIM just let me know that they’ve announced the Curve 3G to be available on Verizon on September 16th through business channels followed by everywhere else in the coming weeks.
The 9300 model is the newest member of the Curve family, and with support for Verizon’s high-speed 3G network, it’s fast, easy-to-use, and BlackBerry 6 ready. The stylish BlackBerry is available in charcoal or fuchsia red, each featuring sleek chrome highlights. With its 3G capability, browsing the web, using applications and streaming music are as quick as ever!
Key features of the Curve 3G include:
- A full QWERTY keyboard for fast, comfortable typing, as well as an optical trackpad for effortless navigation
- Mobile access to RIM’s renowned e-mail services, as well as instant messaging applications such as the popular BlackBerry Messenger service
- Access to BlackBerry App World, featuring a broad and growing catalog of third-party mobile applications developed specifically for BlackBerry smartphones
- 2.0 MP camera with zoom and video recording
- Built-in Wi-Fi and GPS
- Advanced media player for music and videos, dedicated media keys, and a microSD/SDHC card slot for expandable memory up to 32GB
- Long lasting battery
- Ships with BlackBerry 5, and is BlackBerry 6 ready
The Curve 3G will be available for $29.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement on a voice plan with an Email and Web feature or an Email and Web for BlackBerry plan. For more info go to the main Curve 3G site at blackberry.com/curve3G or keep an eye on BlackBerryRocks.com for the launch announcement.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...