It’s been almost an entire year since the BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK) desktop software got an update (that I know of) but they’re back with a redesigned app and new version. Version 1.8.0 includes the following changes:
- Redesigned code for better performance.
- New Javaloader for OS 6.0 compatibility.
- Wipe Blackberry leaving a 507 error.
- Reset Blackberry to factory state removing any IT Policy.
- Take Screenshots of your Blackberry (Screenshots stored in My Pictures\BBScreenies now)
- Auto-Detects if phone is plugged in first.
- Displays PIN so you know your connected.
- Will not let you do any actions until phone detected.
- Load OS will auto delete Vendor.xml and start Loader.exe. (BBDM is needed for this)
- Backup 3rd Party Apps.
- Restore 3rd Party Apps.
According to the new PPCGeeks thread where updates for BBSAK will be posted, this software is still in its beta stages. For more info check out this forum thread at PPCGeeks or download BBSAK from one of the following mirror links:
If you decide you want to give BBSAK a try make sure you backup your data first!
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...