The team behind the BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK) desktop software has updated it to version 1.8.2. According to the PPCGeeks forums, this version includes a bunch of bug fixes. Here’s a reminder of what was changed after version 1.8:
- Redesigned code for better performance.
- Wipe Blackberry leaving a 507 error.
- Reset Blackberry to factory state removing any IT Policy.
- Take Screenshots of your Blackberry (Screenshots stored in My Pictures\BBScreenies now)
- Auto-Detects if phone is plugged in first.
- Displays PIN so you know your connected.
- Will not let you do any actions until phone detected.
- Load OS will auto delete Vendor.xml and start Loader.exe. (BBDM is needed for this)
- Backup 3rd Party Apps. (Now includes Instant Messengers & Social Networking Apps)
- Restore 3rd Party Apps.
- Auto-update removed and added a check for updates button under Misc. tab.
- Lots of minor fixes.
For more info and to download BBSAK version 1.8.2 check out this forum thread at PPCGeeks.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...