It took them a while but the official eBay application for BlackBerry smartphones is finally available for the Torch 9800. The app now sits at version 18.104.22.168 which I think is slightly higher than what it was before, most likely just to add Torch compatibility. Here’s a list of features:
- Receive alerts when there’s a change in an item’s status
- View and reply to messages sent by buyers
- Get calendar reminders and email notifications for listing end dates
- Pay for an item using PayPal
- Search by keyword, item number, category, price and more
- Review your sale items, view items that have sold and relist items
If you’ve anxiously waited for the eBay app to be available for the Torch like I have, head on over blackberry.com/ebay for more info and to download it. You can also find the app in the BlackBerry App World. Hopefully they’ll roll out some Torch compatibility for the LinkedIn app soon.