Last month I let you know that WES is now part of RIM’s bigger and better conference, BlackBerry World. Today RIM let me know registration for the 2011 BlackBerry World conference is now open with an Early Bird Rate (which saves you $400) available through February 25th.
BlackBerry World brings together the whole world of BlackBerry. From business leaders and IT professionals to BlackBerry Channel partners, software vendors and solution providers, to industry leading analysts, it’s the year’s widest gathering of wireless expertise in one place.
BlackBerry World is your chance to see first-hand what wireless technology means to today’s leading organizations and wireless customers. You’ll discover new ways to plan mobility strategy and increase the value of mobility for your organization — only at BlackBerry World.
Here’s what you’ll get by attending BlackBerry World 2011:
- Hear the most current information about the BlackBerry solution, today’s new application partners, and roadmaps for the future
- See live demonstrations of the BlackBerry solution at work
- Get the answers you need from BlackBerry experts to develop value-driven wireless solutions, as well as carriers and vendors who can help you complete all your wireless research
- Meet and connect with key executives who are making the BlackBerry solution part of their business planning, and the industry leaders who are shaping the future of global wireless technology
- Get training on the BlackBerry platform, with additional opportunities for technical certification
This event will take place at the Orlando World Center Marriott in Florida from May 3-5, 2011. For more info and to register for this year’s BlackBerry World conference go to blackberryworld.com.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...