RIM today opened up its BlackBerry Analytics Service Beta to application developers. Analytics insights include overview metrics for active users, new users, frequency of use, engagement in duration and depth of use, number of screens viewed and conversions as well as details for usage of specific content and user information. Here are some other features of the Analytics Service:
- The Analytics Service Beta is available to BlackBerry app developers at no charge
- Enterprise-class analytics
- Put over a decade of digital analytics experience on your side by using an analytics tool powered by Webtrends
- With the addition of just a few lines of code to your app, automatically enable basic measurements such as screen views, sessions, unique users, technical platform data and country location data
- Immediately start viewing reports with a zero learning curve, web-based reporting interface
- Choose from provided convenience methods to measure specialized metrics appropriate for your app like app ad performance, most popular search terms, media consumption and custom conversion events
- Export reports by file download or REST API
- Import data into Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheets for additional analysis and display options
For more info and to download the BlackBerry Analytics Service Beta SDK go to blackberry.com/developers/analyticsservice.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...