Yesterday I let you know that WordPress for BlackBerry was updated to version 1.4.6. Today WordPress pushed out a small update to version 188.8.131.52 and this time there’s a changelog. This version is a security update that also improves the communication layer within the app by using a completely different, strongly encrypted storage model. There are no new features in version 184.108.40.206 but here are the other changes:
- You can now select which type of the Media API that should be used for uploading photos and videos.
- Added the Preview for Private Posts/Pages
- Improved the preview screen, which is now using the BlackBerry browser or any browser installed on your device.
- Fix for VideoPress issue when uploading multiple videos #181.
- Fix for app permission issues that could freeze the app if all permissions are not set to Allow #179.
- Fix for postID that are bigger than the XML-RPC specification #180.
- Improved the communication layer.
- Improved the XML-RPC calls.
- Fix for post/page comments setting that allow people to post comments on new articles created using the app #163.
- Other minor changes.
For more info and to download WordPress for BlackBerry go to blackberry.wordpress.org or search for it in the BlackBerry App World.