RIM today released a new beta program targeted at businesses in the BlackBerry Beta Zone. The program is for a service called BlackBerry Management Center and was released into the Beta Zone as version 1.0. Here’s the official description and registration criteria:
The BlackBerry® Management Center is a free, web-based service designed for businesses that need a simple and fast way to manage and protect BlackBerry® smartphones remotely.
- BlackBerry® Device Software 4.6+
- Subscribe to BlackBerry Internet Service
- Use Beta version of BlackBerry Protect
- IT Admin (or similar function) for your company
- Company ranging from 3 – 100 employees
If you’re interested in trying out the BlackBerry Management Center program and fit the criteria above, you can sign up or log in for more info at blackberry.com/beta.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...