It’s been a few months since the Seesmic app for BlackBerry smartphones received an update. Seesmic recently pushed out version 1.5 of their Twitter app for BlackBerry which includes some new features and improvements. Here’s the changelog:
- Full Salesforce Chatter Support
- You use Salesforce Chatter at work on Seesmic Desktop and Seesmic Web, so why can’t you use it with Seesmic for Blackberry? Now you can. Add your account, see your timeline, comment on posts, join groups, view your contacts and, of course, post to your Chatter account.
- Enhanced Twitter Support
- View Twitter users’ full profiles
- Add Twitter users to your lists
- New Twitter search: view trending topics and search for Twitter users
- New Composer
- The composer is revamped and attachments are now uploaded only when you send your update. View and manage attachments before they are actually uploaded to the image sharing service of your choice.
- Simpler Account Navigation
- Nowadays, most people manage far more than one social media account. With improved account navicgation, you can easily view your accounts and switch back and forth between them.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...