Changelogs for BlackBerry OS software updates are generally rare so I couldn’t miss the opportunity to mention the changes for OS 188.8.131.524 from Verizon Wireless, recently released for the BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 and Bold 9650. The changes include updates to call features, email and messaging, system enhancements, web browsing and data access, and other device features. Full details available below or if you need to update your OS, check out our BlackBerry OS page!
Changelog for OS 184.108.40.2064:
- Call Features
- Push to Talk groups appear consistently regardless of their online status.
- Email and Messaging
- Supports Mobile Originated EMS messages.
- Send SMS messages without error message interruption.
- Russian language text messages display correctly.
- Successfully send or edit text messages with a media file attachment.
- Send recorded videos in a MMS message without audio interruption or delay.
- Successfully preview maximum-length recorded videos and send as a text message.
- View cursor properly when scrolling through sent BlackBerry Messenger messages.
- New messages will accurately display in the Inbox.
- System Enhancements
- The list screen displays properly when running applications.
- After restoring a backup file, all contacts appear correctly.
- Web Browsing and Data Access
- Includes BlackBerry Balance, enabling you to securely separate your business and personal data, applications and information.
- Improvements to BlackBerry browser.
- Additional Device Features
- Successfully scroll to the next day when in Day Calendar view.
- “” no longer displays in Subject and Description fields of Calendar events.
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...