Last week TeleNav put together an interesting infographic that I just randomly came across. The results of the infographic were based on the question “Would you rather?” and involved having to decide between giving up your phone or something else. Some of the choices were between your phone and caffeine, tooth-brush, exercise and sex. Only iPhone, Android and BlackBerry smartphone users were compared and I found the results to be very interesting, even funny . Here’s a preview:
- 33% of people are more willing to give up sex for a week than their mobile phone.
- 54% of people would be more willing to give up exercise for a week than their phone.
- 22% of people would be more willing to give up their tooth-brush for a week.
- 55% of people would be more willing to give up caffeine for a week than their phone.
- 83% of iPhone users thought other iPhone users would make the best romantic partners; 70% of Android thought as much of other Android users; Only 48% of BlackBerry users thought others who use RIM devices would make the best romantic partners
Check out the full infographic below and let me know what you think in the comments!
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...