Who said RIM wasn’t doing well? Today they let me know they’ve reached and are celebrating 70 million global BlackBerry subscribers. Although many were not impressed with their Q2 2012 results, it seems like the BlackBerry brand is doing just fine and is continuously growing:
“BlackBerry is integral to the way we live and the diversity of our global community is truly outstanding. We want to celebrate hitting a landmark 70 million subscribers, and thank our customers, by sharing some of their remarkable stories” said Patrick Spence, Managing Director, Global Sales and Regional Marketing, RIM.
BlackBerry is all about helping proactive people make the most of every moment. We’ve created this video to highlight some of our customers’ successes, including how individuals, businesses, governments, start-ups and charities are all using BlackBerry to work for good in their lives and in their communities around the world.
Congrats RIM! Check out a few of the success stories and a video below. If you have a success story you’d like to share feel free to do so in the comments or in the forums!
- Desert Chill – the ice-cream van in the desert, sending out fun facts and information blasts by BBM to its loyal customers
- UPMC Mercy – the medical facility using BlackBerry smartphone alerts to improve patient care
- Jakarta Dog Rescue – using BBM for dog rescue
- Button & Bean – an entrepreneur running a successful business and being a mum
- Shelli Henderson – used the BlackBerry LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Counter app to take control of her life and lose 7 st (98 lbs)
- Jonathan Field, Horsemen – using BlackBerry smartphones to access the global equestrian community to offer help and advice
- Chicago Children’s Choir – using the BlackBerry smartphone browser and multi-tabs to search and share music
- Herrle’s Country Farm Market – using BlackBerry smartphones and BlackBerry PlayBook to encourage customers to enjoy local and seasonal fresh produce
- South Yorkshire Police, UK – providing more efficient and effective visible policing using BlackBerry smartphones
- Hyatt Regency, Johannesburg – creating a community for Hyatt users using BlackBerry smartphones
- Caris Foundation – using BlackBerry smartphones and BBM to support aid efforts around the world
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...