RIM today released Beta 3 of the Native SDK for Tablet OS on the BlackBerry PlayBook. This update brings a few goodies like additions and improvements to tooling, APIs and developer documentation. Here’s a breakdown of the changes:
- A new easy-to-use Add Library Wizard, which is designed to simplify the process of adding library dependencies to a project
- Improved navigation and workflow in the Deployment Setup Wizard
- Enhancements to the BAR file editor to view localized manifests for each locale
- BPS services can now use channels as chosen by the application for multi-threaded messaging
- Scoreloop social gaming APIs
- A new “Hello Native SDK” tutorial provides a walkthrough of the OpenGL ES 1.1 Application Project template that comes with the QNX® Momentics® IDE
- A new “Displaying a dialog” recipe instructs users how to display dialogs on the screen and handle dialog events
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...