Rumors about leaking of reports on new Blackberry L series Smart phone have been doing rounds for quite some time now. Yet again, such reports have made their appearance through an official RIM (Research in Motion) document which got leaked sometime back. The new L series is rumored to be launched under the names of Blackberry Z10 and the Blackberry X10 and is anticipated to be launched on coming Jan 30.
The document unravels the mystery about the specifications of this long awaited phone. Some of the biggest attractions of this phone include the following:
• Display : This next generation touch screen device boasts of a 4.2 inch display which has an HD resolution of 1280×768
• Memory: It brings to its customers an ample storage capacity of a 2GB RAM as well as a 16GB of internal storage space.
• Battery: The battery is stated to be of an 1800mAh.
• Camera: The phone sports 2 cameras in totality. One in the front and one at the back. The front camera is a 2MP which supports video calling and offers a 2x digital zoom as well as a 720p video recording. The one at the back is a mammoth 8MP snapper, equipped with a single LED Flash, an auto focus, 5x digital zoom, and a 1080 p video recording, a heaven for its posers!
• Connectivity: Sticking to its promise of offering the best in terms of connectivity to its users, the Blackberry Z 10 is also packed with an array of options to its users consisting of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 4G, and NFC.
However, there is no mention of the processor that will run the new series but it is expected to have a 1.5 GHz dual core A9 chip to its name.
Also, a video surfaced recently, supporting the above mentioned specifications and also showed the sneak peek of the beauty.
It is reported that the phone will make four different appearances around the world to meet the needs of various network frequencies. This means that they will all look visually the same, but their internal hardware would vary across the areas, allowing for different network accesses. They will be available with names as The Blackberry Laguna, the Blackberry London, the Blackberry Liverpool, and the Blackberry Lisbon. It is also assumed to have minor differences in regard to SIM slot placement as well as SD card placement.
Amongst the four, the Blackberry London will be the only variant which would not be a 4G and yet would support for 21Mbps HSPA+. The other 3 would be all equipped with the LTE technology.
The new Blackberry series, according to the specifications leaked, would make Samsung Galaxy S3 and iPhone 5 and similar high end phones as its main competitors in the market.
However, the above mentioned specifications are subject to change/ alterations before the final release. As for now we can just wait and watch out for January 30, 2013, at the official unveiling of the Blackberry Z10.