More goodies for developers and eventually end-users. A few hours ago I let you know that RIM released the Native SDK 2.0 for the BlackBerry PlayBook. That article mentioned Scoreloop as being an integral part of the Native SDK and now the Inside BlackBerry Developer’s Blog announced that the Scoreloop SDK 1.0 is now available for download. Scoreloop brings social gaming to the PlayBook with:
- Leaderboards – Allow players to compete on regional and global leaderboards
- Awards and Achievements – Keep players engaged with challenging achievements
- Player Challenges – Add competitive edge with social challenges
- Player Profiles – Personalize the experience with editable profiles
- Friend Management – Spur competition between closest rivals
Share the love
Get free updates and win BlackBerry prizes
People Who Liked This Article Also Liked...
Related Posts From Forum... Have Your Say!
This section is coming soon...